30 days to great skin!
Get glowing, pimple-free, perfect skin! Here’s a month’s worth of tricks to have your best complexion ever!
Follow these 30 tips, some of which have to be done every day, week & month and you should see visible results in 30 days!
Do this every day:
1) This is probably the easiest one but you’ll be surprised at how many people actually follow it. Wash your face day and night to remove makeup, dirt and prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
2) Drink eight glasses of water a day to hydrate skin and make it radiant. Don’t lick your lips or you’ll dry them out!
3) In the shower, use a wash with acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid to clear acne.
4) Aim for eight hours of sleep each night: it will allow your skin to repair itself fully.
5) Stick to one regimen-constantly changing products can cause flare-ups. Don’t rest your face in your hands to avoid zits.
6) After cleansing your skin, lock in moisture with a night oil-free lotion.
7) Shrink pimples overnight with a gentle benzoyl peroxide spot treatment.
8) A daily multivitamin with minerals will nourish your skin so it glows from within.
9) Smooth on SPF everyday: Sun protection is essential for pretty, healthy skin.
10) Shield your face from drying effects of the sun with a hat and sunglasses.
Do this once a week:
11) Eat foods with healthy omega-3 fatty acids to boost your skin’s defenses against environmental damage.
12) Snack on fruits and veggies. They’re packed with water to boost your skin’s hydration level.
13) Exercise helps increase blood circulation to skin’s surface, giving a rosy flush.
14) Buff your body in the shower with a mild scrub that gently exfoliates, leaving your skin silky to the touch.
15) Replace your razor blade after five to seven shaves-it can become dull and can cause nicks.
16) Smooth a thin layer of honey on damp skin and leave on for 10 minutes-it’s a natural moisturizer!
17) Your towel soaks up leftover soap and shampoo that can trigger annoying breakouts-so use separate ones for your face and your body, and replace them each week!
18) Massage a warming face scrub into your skin to help draw out stubborn on your nose and chin.
19) Clean your cell phone with an antibacterial wipe to remove dirt and oil that can cause breakouts along your jaw line. Don’t press your phone right up against your skin as this can cause zits.
20) Change your pillowcase. It soaks up oil from your hair and can rub it back into your skin!
Do this every month:
21) Throw away make-up whose texture or color has changed: old products are full of bacteria that can clog pores and cause an infection. Don’t pick at your blemishes to avoid scarring.
22) Exfoliation is crucial to get rid of dead skin cells not only from your face, but also from your scalp. Choose a treatment designed to remove product buildup, and apply it to only your scalp. The harsh ingredients can dry out your hair.
23) Use a blackhead removal strip across your nose to unclog pores.
24) Wash make-up brushes with soap and water to get rid of dirt and bacteria that can cause pimples. Don’t forget to replace the make-up puffs in your compacts!
25) Give yourself an at-home facial: Steam up your bathroom with warm water and spread on a clay mask to suck out excess oil from your skin. Rinse after 10 minutes.
26) Minimize old acne marks by rubbing on a fading gel that contains glycolic acid to speed up cell turnover for even skin tone.
27) Keep an eye on your moles and see a doctor if they have changed in shape or color.
28) Deep clean pores by applying face wash, then gently using an electric toothbrush (wet the bristles first) to help penetrate crevices (like the sides of your nose) where dirt can hide. An ordinary toothbrush can also be used for the same.
29) Replace your loofah: Bacteria can build up, which can irritate zits or scratches you have on your body.
30) Update your routine with the weather: if it’s cold, use a heavier moisturizer and if it’s warm, exfoliate more often